Careers at HouseAmerica Financial
Join Our Team
We are constantly growing our footprint across Southern California. If you are searching for a dynamic company with hands-on ownership and a management team that will devote the necessary resources to growing your business, HouseAmerica is the place to be. Please take a moment to watch this short 3-minute clip to get a better sense of our business culture and why our mortgage advisors feel so empowered working at HouseAmerica.
We are actively hiring dynamic leaders to grow our footprint in the Southern California markets. The ideal candidate would be an individual with a minimum of 4 years in a management role with the ability to manage a P&L, possess strong skills in recruiting and developing young talent, manage existing relationships and seek new ones. The candidate must demonstrate their ability to profitably expand HouseAmerica’s market share and visibility in Southern California.
Current needs are for Los Angeles County and Inland Empire
We are looking for seasoned Mortgage Advisors with a track record of averaging a minimum of 20 fundings a year to originate and structure loans, calculate income, run DU/LP and handle a robust book of business.
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefits Offered: 401(k), Medical, Life, Dental, Vision
– Extraordinary focus on customer service and borrower experience
– 4+ years’ experience in mortgage origination preferred
– Experience with utilizing Encompass preferred
– Experience with Conventional, Jumbo, FHA and VA loans
– Complete understanding of investor guidelines from multiple investors
– Calculate W2 and 1099 Income including knowledge of Tax Returns — Business and Personal
– Complete understanding of the process of files from origination through to funding
Interested? Please reach out here or give us a call at: 818-844-8200